Free training: lifetime plan for givingTM Workshop
Join us for a two-day workshop in Macomb, Michigan on September 1 and 2. This training is for leaders (paid and unpaid) looking to create an ongoing, long-term funding source for their ministry, beyond the offering plate or periodic capital campaign.
The workshop will equip leaders to develop a biblical gift planning service and also teach how to partner with donors to ensure they accomplish their goals for loved ones and beloved ministries.
The workshop will cover:
- Biblical stewardship; the case for gift planning
- Helping identify potential donors
- Guiding LCMS contributors through the gift planning process
- Encouraging stewards to give from their estate and assets
- Basic tax strategies and financial products used in gift planning
Workshop attendees will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- A connection with a gift planning counselor who can support their organization
*Please note: Your safety is very important to us. While we're currently planning for this training to be in-person, we know things may change. If they do, we will adjust in accordance to local government guidelines.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.